Friday, January 1, 2010

Random Thoughts

Haha it's 2010 already!

3am in the morning and I still haven't packed for Africa even though I'm leaving in a couple of hours time! I'm asking for trouble aren't I?

It's been a good holiday. Managed to meet up with lots of peeps. Although didn't have the time to really catch up with some of you. Will definitely do that when I'm back on a longer stretch. Okay?

Still quite worn out, despite the "excellent time-planning". LOL, I think by the time I get to South Africa, I'll be burnt out already. Haha, I'll just have to face the upcoming onslaught. I think it was completely worth it to spend the time and energy with you guys and with family (yes, even with you and your Matsumoto Jun, sis!). =D

I'm really looking forward to this coming year. I can already see it's not gonna be an easy one - but haha, that's life no? Just like a roller coaster ride!

Remember, the ride doesn't last long. Before you know it, it's over. So enjoy the ride while it lasts! =D

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Have fun in South Africa! :D

arJay said...

enjoy bro!!