Monday, February 9, 2009

A Delightful 2.2.

This was not a birthday where I had expected anything. In fact, I wasn't even thinking about it at all. Decided to spend the evening catching up with Brandon, a good friend of mine, whom I have not been keeping in touch with for a while.

But who knew? That little mischievous devil had been planning a surprise for me all along!

So:

To Brandon, Gloria and Simonia - thank you so much for planning this out for me. I know how much time and effort you guys have put into this, and I am truly touched. You guys complete my life la. Thank you.

To NJ - hehehe, Milo! Dah lama tak minum dah! Syok betul - thanks gurl!

To Eileen - folder was a great gift! Can use it for my interviews now! =)

To the people who came - oh my gosh, thank you so much for going out of your way to come! Especially with papers, midterms, etc. Even though I didn't really get to talk to each of you personally, please accept this very personal thank you. You guys roxxors.

To Sam - you are a fantabulously awesome sister! Not only did you give me an awesome present. You made me 7 different cards! I'm so blessed to have you as my sis. =)

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS A WONDERFUL DAY.

On a heavier note. Today was also a day where I realize that people drift apart so easily. One day, you may be the best of friends, and the next, before you know it, you barely speak to each other anymore. Same goes for people who were in love. It happens. Sad no? But how true. 感情不是一成不变的。On one hand, it's quite sad that people change and move on. On the other, it's only through this that we meet new people and learn new stuff right? That is life.

And so, I want to let you know this: you have played an important role in my life and I want you to remember this no matter what happens between us. To those of you whom I have drifted apart from, I will always cherish the experiences that we had together. To those of you who have not, it is always in the back of my mind that good things must come to an end. Because of that, every moment I spend with you is one of appreciation and joy.

Thank you so much for making me who I am. Truly, every one of you is dear to my heart. God bless you.

No comments: