Friday, June 6, 2008

Confused

This could be the result of having

a) 3 hours of sleep for 2 nights
b) fever
c) cough
d) sore throat
e) massive head aches
f) congested sinus pathways
g) too much red bull

but right now, I'm feeling like a confused idiot... So many mixed feelings popping up here and there... One moment I'm numb... Another I'm happy... Another I'm angry... What's up with me?

Guess I just need sleep. And some reflection. And... Oh I don't know, I'm just confused...

It'll be over soon... Over... Soon...

1 comment:

Nj said...

yo bro.. how's it going man? didn't realise you have a new blog until I chatted with yo_saber_tu (shit.. i can't remember her name.. lol)

seriously, go read up on bipolar disorder. After reading this post, i got even more worried about you. U don't want to go through what I went through..

on another note, can u invite me to read your other blog? Thanks..