Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ever Flowing Water

Whenever I am with others, I will practice seeing myself as the lowest of all, and from the very depth of my heart, I will recognize others as supreme.

In all actions, I will examine my mind and a moment a delusion arises, endangering myself and others, I will firmly confront and avert it.

Whenever I meet a person of bad nature, who is overwhelmed by negative energy and intense suffering, I will hold such a rare one dear, as if I had found a precious treasure.

When others out of jealousy, mistreat me with abuse, slander and scorn, I will practice accepting defeat and offering the victory to them.

When someone I have benefited from and in whom I have placed great trust, hurts me me very badly, I will practice seeing that person as my supreme teacher.

In short, I will offer directly and indirectly, every benefit and happiness to all beings.

I will practice in taking upon myself, all their harmful actions and suffering.

May all beings be well and happy. =D

No comments: