Sunday, February 10, 2008

Best Birthday Ever!

My god, I've just had the best-est birthday ever!~ Way, way beyond expectations!!!

First, went for a very nice Japanese dinner with the Malaysian family at Kikuya. Vincent, NJ and of course, brother Jay Sern treated me! It was really, really nice being able to catch up with all of you! After all we've been through, I'm glad we still can sit down and catch up with one another. ;)

Then, followed NJ to the SAMSU City Lights party. It was INSANE! Drank and danced and talked til around 4.30am! Got stripped, and had toothpaste all over me (hahhahaha...)

Gloria called me at 12am on the dot to wish me Happy Birthday!

Finally, woke up at 8am with headache and went for breakfast at the Pancake House with Hui Ying, Maggie and Jeffrey! It was fantabulous! They treated to me to yummy Mandarin crepes and then I had an apple pie as a birthday cake! Thank you Hui Ying for organizing the breakfast - I really appreciate it!

Woo! Then my family called me all the way from home and we had a webcam conference! They sang me a birthday song and 'presented' me my presents! I'm gonna be getting a HUGE card, my angpows and a golden key! =)

And to everyone out there who wished me happy birthday - thank you so much! You guys absolutely made my day!

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

gloria :) said...

got stripped and had toothpaste all over you? no wonder you said you were wasted. :O ive sth to pass to you :)

Tumultuous Silence said...

haha... yeahlah... that's why...

yay! thanks gloria you just made my day even better! =)